Lunch Money
Published on May 9, 2016 10:37

WES Families:
We had lunch money sent in last Friday or today in an envelope marked Grafton Food Service, that is not marked with the student's name.  If this is your child's funds, please call our Office at 376-5750.  You will need to be able to tell us the amount and denominations that you sent in.

Please remember, if you do not use the Food Service envelopes (located in the office), you must designate the child/ren's name and family name on the envelope so the funds get credited to the correct account.

Thank you.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2019 West Corporation. All rights reserved.